Mouth To Lung shortfill products are 100pg and sold as 10ml in a 30ml bottle. Once topped up with a Mouth To Lung NicPack (more information below) the resulting ratio is 50vg/50pg.
Mouth To Lung shortfills are all fully TPD compliant and have been tested and produced in-line with UK TPD/TRPR regulations.
Upon purchase of a Mouth to Lung Shortfill product, the consumer will recieve two items:
- 30ml ‘shortfill’ bottle containing 10ml of flavoured liquid.
- A NicPack containing 2 x 10ml bottles.
Before vaping the product, these items need to be combined in three easy steps:
- Remove the lids from all three bottles, and carefully remove the plastic nib from each bottle.
- Pour the entire contents of both 10ml bottles into the larger 30ml shortfill bottle.
- Replace the nib and lid of the 30ml bottle and shake for at least 20 seconds.
That’s it! You’ll now have a nice big 30ml bottle of 50/50 e-liquid to enjoy!
The nicotine level of the mixed product will be that of whichever NicPack you selected (for instance a 12mg NicPack combined with a Banana Shortfill will result in a 30ml bottle of Banana e-liquid at 12mg.)